The process below applies for any employees of the UA whose work is subject to ABOR ownership. Students need not follow these steps.
- It all starts with your great idea. Visit Mobile Matters for information and suggestions regarding development of you application.
- Contact Tech Launch Arizona (TLA) as soon as you have a brief description of your app so they can answer questions you may have, including those related to legal and financial matters.
- Develop and test your app. When it’s all functioning the way you want it to – and meets all the UA branding standards found on brand.arizona.edu – you’re ready for review.
- When you are ready to release, complete the invention Disclosure Form and the app information form to submit your application for review.
- Once approved, your application will be released/distributed via approved UA channels.