THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA
SUBMISSION RELEASE - MOBILE DEVICE APPLICATIONS
The University of Arizona welcomes your interest, and we look forward to considering your mobile device application for possible inclusion on our UA Mobile Apps menu. Because we frequently receive suggestions, ideas and content for apps that may be similar or identical to those created by others, we require as a first step that all applicants review and agree to the terms of this Submission Release. Please read the following terms carefully and indicate your agreement to them by clicking “I ACCEPT” below. UA Mobile Apps looks forward to learning more about your great ideas. Let’s get started!
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
I wish to submit my mobile device application, including all related concepts, proposals, ideas, formats, technical information, software, code, design and content (together, referred to below as "my App") to the University of Arizona (“UA”) Mobile Apps Committee, for possible listing on the UA Mobile Apps menu. Upon clicking “I ACCEPT” below, I hereby agree to the terms of this Agreement; and I agree that my app, if my app is accepted, I agree to comply with UA’s Rules for Developers of Mobile Device Applications.
- I am submitting my App voluntarily and on an unsolicited basis. I acknowledge and agree that UA Mobile Apps is relying upon my agreement to the terms of this Submission Release in accepting my App for consideration.
- I authorize UA Mobile Apps to review my App; and as required to assist UA Mobile Apps in its review and evaluation of my App, I agree to provide information about all of the important features of my App upon request.
- I understand that the decision of whether or not to include my App on the UA Mobile Apps menu will be decided in the sole discretion of The University of Arizona; and that UA Mobile Apps has no obligation to help me develop or improve my App, to list or keep my App on the UA Mobile Apps menu, nor to provide any other services, advice or materials regarding my App.
- I acknowledge that this Submission Release will apply to any and all concepts, proposals, ideas, formats and content that I may submit for consideration by UA Mobile Apps at any time in connection with my App, whether first submitted at the same time as, or after, my acceptance of the terms of this release.
- I warrant that my App is my original creation; and that I own or will obtain all rights necessary for the duplication, distribution, public display and public performance of my App, and for the creation of derivative works based on my App, in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed. I also warrant that my App does not violate the personal or property rights of any person or entity, and that it does not contain defamatory content or violate anyone’s privacy rights.
- I agree that I am responsible for obtaining and paying for all permissions, consents, releases and other forms of authorization that may be required in connection with the use of my App.
- I acknowledge that other persons or entities, including University of Arizona employees, may have created or developed, or may later create or develop, materials that are similar or identical to my App, and that UA Mobile Apps has the right to use such similar or identical material without any claim or interference by me. I also understand that UA Mobile Apps is under no obligation to keep my App, or any portion of my App, confidential.
- I realize that no obligation of any kind is assumed by, or may be implied against, The Arizona Board of Regents, The University of Arizona, or any of their officers or employees, unless and until a formal written contract is signed by an authorized representative of The Arizona Board of Regents on behalf of The University of Arizona.
- Any controversy arising out of or in connection with this Submission Release shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, and shall be decided by the courts of the State of Arizona located in Pima County.
- This Submission Release constitutes the entire understanding and agreement with respect to the submission of my App to UA Mobile Matters for review, and supersedes all prior understandings, whether written or oral. Any subsequent agreement, and any modification or waiver of this Submission Release, must be in writing, and signed by me and by an authorized representative of The Arizona Board of Regents, on behalf of The University of Arizona.
- By clicking on “I ACCEPT” on the submission form, I hereby agree to all the terms and conditions of this Submissions Release (including the UA’s Rules for Developers of Mobile Device Applications), and I agree that I have done so voluntarily, without coercion or undue influence from any source, and with complete understanding of all of its terms.